3.11.2011

Yellow Owl Workshop Stamp Sets at Modern Palm



We've been having a little fun with these Yellow Owl Workshop Stamp sets
I have to admit, I may have had just as much fun, if not more, as my kids.  
Here's some fab art that we created, and I even framed a few...
I think when they're framed it makes them look so pro!


These are a few that my oldest 3 put together, cute no?!
I love that the creative possibilities with these sets are endless... 
you can just use one set or mix sets to make the scenes unique.


These are the sets we used for these projects, but we've only just begun.


Modern Palm is very excited to now carry 
Yellow Owl Workshop Stamp Sets

Can't wait to see what creative masterpiece y'all can come up with! Send us your photos and we'd LOVE to post them and share. Oh! now that would be fun... Please send us yours!
More art is on it's way, and maybe I'll show what we create. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails