9.27.2010

My Babyroom

My babyroom won't be much of a babyroom soon.  In fact, my baby is not so much a baby anymore. I wish I could slow down time because he is growing up just too fast.  Baby G has been such a surprise to us in so many ways. He is the loudest baby I've ever heard! He is so full of energy, personality, curiosity, and love. He is such a cuddlier! I love to snuggle with him and receive his slobbery kisses. His favorite word right now is mine.  In fact, he reminds me of those seagulls on Nemo that continue to say, "mine! mine! mine!" Baby G tries so hard to keep up with all the older kids. He will jump off anything, tackle anything, pick-up any animal...basically he thinks he is 7! He LOVES his blankie and demands to always sleep with it. He is such an animal freak and will just squeal at the sight of any animal. I could go on and on with how adorable he is and how grateful I am for him my life. Here is Baby G's babyroom...Oh! and he loves horses as well. 


*****


*****


*****

The changing table was found at a local overstock store. I think it was originally a gardening table, but I thought that it worked great for a baby changing table.


*****


*****


I had a really had time finding boy bedding that I liked, but instantly fell in love with the vintage cowboy baby bedding. Sadly, I can't remember where I ordered it from. It was from a store online that did custom baby bedding. I purchased it a few years back when J boy was born.  My mother made the three different amazing quilts for my babies.  I love that she makes all of my babies a special quilt and many baby blankets!


*****


*****

*****

*****

*****

*****

5 comments:

  1. I loooooooooove this room!!! Fantastic, original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky boy...and darling too, I might add!

    I have the same changing table piece from DWH. and I love it!

    I love his room, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this room, it looks fantastic. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE LOVE LOVE this room alisa! you are seriously amazing! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails