9.14.2010

Grilled Zucchini Salad With Lemon and Scallions

 

Grilled Zucchini Salad with Lemon & Scallions

Ingredients:

Directions

  1. Heat grill to medium-high. Brush the zucchini with 1 teaspoon of the oil and grill until tender, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
  2. Cut the zucchini into 1-inch pieces and toss in a large bowl with the scallions, lemon juice, red pepper, the remaining tablespoon of oil, and ¾ teaspoon salt. Serve at room temperature. 
I made this last night for dinner as a side to our blue cheese burgers.  I usually like to use the grill basket when I grill my veggies, but last night I made this recipe over the stove using a grill pan. I also added Pine Nuts, which I thought tasted yummy with this veggie "salad." I'm always up for new recipes for veggies! So, if you have some you think are great, I'd love to know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails