6.30.2010

Pssst... I Have a BIG Announcement!!!

Ha! Usually that means that I'm having a baby... but I'm not.  
Well, I guess in a way, this store has become a part of our family. 
I've been working on this retail store for several months, and I'm so very excited that it is 
FINALLY ready to launch.   
Introducing...


Fabulous Finds. Fresh Designs.


I have to thank Jessica from Front Porch Studio 
for being able to see my vision for Modern Palm and 
creating fantastic graphics for the front page.  I LOVE how it turned out 
and think that it is a fabulous representation of the amazing products 
that are found in Modern Palm.  

Why in the world did I create an online store? 
Well, I love finding amazing products, I love home decor, 
I love good prices, I love unique and fresh quality finds,
I love shopping... 
I have always wanted to own my own store...
why not?

I focused on trying to find items that I myself would buy.  
I focused on trying to find earth -friendly/ green and organic products. 
I focused on trying to find items where I could offer great prices,
I focused on some of my very favorite things.

Come check out my new store.  
I'm so excited for you to see, and if you like what you see, then please share the love...
let your friends, family, FB and twitter fans know about my store.  
Oh! how sweet that would be.  Heaven knows I'm going to need all the help I can get 
to get the word out that a new fabulous store is online! 

I've got things for amazing gifts,
things for children,
things for the home,
things for you!

If you sign up to be a follower on FB, twitter, or Modern Palm Blog
then you  are automatically entered to be a part of a giveaway for a gift certificate to 
spend how you'd like in Modern Palm.

OH! and don't forget to sign-up for the emails via front page.  
I'll be sharing tips, ideas, specials, promotions, coupons, and info on new products, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't wait to go nose around and see what I find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new store! The site looks great. I'm already drooling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you, that is WONDERFUL! Heading over to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails