3.08.2010

Pottery Barn Favs {right now}

Pottery Barn has some great home decor items out for Spring right now. 
I'm sure we are all a little excited for Spring, and these items are perfect
to add a little freshness in the home. Here are some of my favs...


I adore this Nest Pillow!
ADORE!  I am so wanting it for my home.

  
I always have organizing on my mind.  
You'd think that my home would be more organzied than it is... 
these Wire Storage Baskets are a cute way to add a little storage that will be seen.


These Sculptural Birds  are so fun and perfect way to bring a little nature inside.


I am always a fan of white vases.  I can't get enough of white vases and pitchers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE the couch. I so want a white couch, but I'm afraid. lol It's just so crisp and fresh looking...and so easy to change the look by adding different pillows. We have a PB right by our house and I have to keep myself from going in it too often. lol

    ~melody~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails