3.01.2010

Love List for Spring...


Five things I think are all the buzz for spring

1. Chandelier Earrings:

I am so in love with these Garden Party Chandelier earrings by Stella & Dot.  Green is the thing!


2.      A Belted Khaki Army Inspired Blazer:
 
 I love the military inspired style with a chic twist of the belted waist for a distinctly feminine fit.





3. Intensely Bright Lids:

I love Urban Decay eye shadow and think this new palette, inspired by the new Alice in Wonderland movie, is fantastic for spring! Bright color for the eyes is all the rage for spring and this book of shadows is full of fun! 


4.      A simple go-with-anything necklace:

This simple gold necklace designed by Maya Brenner and worn by Penelope Cruz is very versatile, affordable, and crazy adorable!



5.      Hot Pink Accents:

In my opinion, Nars has the best blush and lip gloss! 
The Multiple is the original all-in-one, cream-to-powder, multi-purpose makeup stick. The Multiple highlights, sculpts, and warms eyes, cheeks, lips.  The best overall color is Orgasm. It has a peachy pink color that really works for many people. 

 


2 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with that green color - it looks good on everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to try "the multiple." It's time to go out and get it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails