2.22.2010

GOOP & Tracy Anderson

 
 

Are you getting the GOOP Newsletter by Gwyneth Paltrow?
If not, check out her site and see if it is something you'd like.  I know it sounds funny to get email from a famous movie star, but she really does send out a newsletter every week and she sends info on things to make, go, get, do, be, and see.  I love how she organizes things and love the information she puts together.  It really is quite interesting, insightful, and helpful.

I have to share with you what she sent out last week because I've been meaning to post about this anyway.  If you haven't heard of Tracy Anderson, she is Gwyneth's trainer, and she has some great workout DVD's that I just love!  Well, Tracy shared a little arm series that Gwyneth did everyday while preparing for the movie Iron Man and she sent it out in last week's newsletter.  Try it!  I like to add Tracy Anderson's workouts to my routine to mix things up and I like her style.  It is fun, unique, it works different muscles than your used to working out, and it kick's your butt!  Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I signed up for the GOOP newsletter, than work out looks really fun! She should put out dvd's! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails