1.29.2010

LOVE LIST

 
Isn't this amazing?!?!
I love this whimsical enchanted-forest dinnerware and mugs.
Designed by Klaus Haapaniemi for iittala, this porcelain
dinnerware takes its name from the Finnish word for "magic."
If I had some extra money floating around, I would love to get a set...
for now, I'm just happy looking at these lovely designs.





from the Etsy shop: other lovely things
This is amazing.  I love how unique this is and love the colors!



from Calypso St. Barth 
Love how fun, bright, frivolous and feminine these are!




from the Etsy shop: Whitney Smith
This would be great for some beautiful flowers, or some pens for my office. 
She has some amazing pottery and designs on her site.  I'm in love with it all! 
There are darling serving plates, bowls, cake stands, and vases.
Here a favorite dessert plate:




by Petit Collage
Where was this crazy cute mobile when I was in search for the perfect mobile for my cutie pie?

1 comment:

  1. I love the stuff you love -- that dish set is amazing -- and I want one of those vases!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails