10.13.2009

UPDATED!! Custom Invitations & Cards

**Polka Dots and Daisies is offering 10% off an invitation order.  Just mention that you saw them on my blog.
**Free shipping on the Thank You note card orders.

If you're in the market for wedding invitations, or you know someone who is, Polka Dots and Daisies has some darling and unique custom invitations.  Here are some of my favorites:











 I have a super talented and creative family.  The owner and designer of these cards is my sister-in-law, Mollie.  I am also a big fan of her thank you cards and all occasion cards.  They are so darling,
I just love them! 



1 comment:

  1. Mollie puts out quality work! She also does Christmas cards--did mine last year--with a pic of my kids on it--my favorite christmas card ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails