10.18.2009

Baby Shower for Brooke

This shower was given at the end of August, and I finally downloaded my pictures... aren't I great! :)
Brooke, I'm very sorry! Please forgive!  I'm so excited for Baby G's new bestie to be born! :) And I'm so excited for Brooke and Jared! Luvs!
So, we had a family baby shower and I found this funtastic idea from the Cookie Nesting Blog (which by the way, my fav mommy mag is Cookie, and I've heard it is closing shop!:(  Why are all the best magazine's leaving us?)  
So, we gave the iron-on onesies a whirl and it turned out great!  Everyone at the party made a special onesie for the sweet babe.   Here are some of the material samples that we had out to choose from.  Instead of printing patterns from the internet, like the original directions suggested to do, I used a collection of cookie cutters that the guests were able to trace.  It worked out great and after a little trial and error, became super easy.





I hung the onesies on a little line with close pins,
an idea that I got from Pam and Mollie when we had Lena's shower.
Here is Brooke and I working on a onesie



5 comments:

  1. I love my oneies! I am so excited to put them on our little guy. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WAS SUCH A CUTE SHOWER! YOU DID A GREAT JOB! I LOVE HOW YOU DECORATED YOUR HOUSE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet shower. looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alisa--What a sweet shower you threw for you friend. I love the onesie idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails