9.04.2009

Mini Mosaics



I happened upon another blogger by the name of Alisa today and thought, "huh! I'll check out her site. You don't see too many other Alisa's out there." Well, I'm glad I did because I found a darling new jewelry company that she owns called Mini Mosaics. Alisa, the owner of Mini Mosaic, describes her jewelry by saying, it is a "uniquely designed, sterling silver pendant that is creative and versatile. It allows you to design your own jewelry using interchangeable art tiles. Whether classic or contemporary, Mini Mosaic is wearable art for every occasion."

She has so many fun and unique mosaics. I love that you can just change them depending on your outfit and mood. What a great idea!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. How fun to find someone else with the name Alisa! I've looked through your blog and I am so glad you found me. You and I have a lot in common. (I want that giraffe dress!)

    Isaac is my nephew. My children are Emily and Evan. How funny for you to find my blog, see Alisa and Isaac.

    Thank you so much for posting about my Mini Mosaics! I really appreciate it. I will check back soon.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails