9.16.2009

Hurray for Boots!

Steve Madden-Tyller
Born- Sosie Tall Riding Boot
Ugg- Endell Short Harness Boot
Via Spiga- CodyRiding Boot
Hunter- Rain Boot
All of the above boots are from Nordsrom

***As soon as September falls on us a couple of things happen. one: my husband is off to the mountains to hunt. two: I start having a craving for caramel apples. The apple pie flavor is the best! three: I get so excited to wear boots. I heart boots! They are so stylin' with skirts, dresses, jeans, pants, leggings.....everything! I have a hard time controlling my desire to by more boots and wish that I could add all of these fun new styles to my closet. Um, I'm still wishing.....


Merrell- Prevoz
Enzo Angiolini- Sterlland
Steve Madden-Avensis
Miss Sixty-Nadia
Hive and Honey- Salvador
Hive and Honey- Kelly


Chinese Laundry-Trust Me
These boots are all found at Piperlime.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know I heart Nordstrom?! I worked there for 5yrs before little Samuel came along. It's painful to shop there now and think that i used to get 33% off everything! I'm hoping you get at least a couple pair of those cute boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I would ever bring a paycheck home from Nordstrom! What a great place to work! I'm so sorry I couldn't go for Ice Cream! I felt so bad and wanted to see you! It was at the worst time for me. I had to pick Ash up from gymnastics and take her to dance. Darn! Next time you're in town let's plan something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails