8.08.2009

Domino



Oh how I miss going to the mailbox and seeing that my favorite magazine has arrived. I don't get excited about the mail very often, but I sure got excited to receive my Domino magazine. What was it about that magazine that was so wonderful? I think it was the crazy unique and artistic quality......whatever, (sigh) because it is no longer with us. Luckily, I still have the Domino book to pour over. There are so many great decorating ideas in there. There are SO MANY things I would love to try, love to copy, and love to apply to my home decor, maybe someday I'll be able to redecorate.... Oh well. A girl can dream. A girl can plan. And a girl can change her decorating mind as often as she likes, right?


DOMINO: THE BOOK OF DECORATING by Deborah Needleman, Sara Ruffin Costello, and Dara Caponigro
Canadian House & Home magazine, as many blogs have suggested, is a good substitute. It is not, however, a replacement. I still do enjoy the fun ideas though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails