5.21.2009

Red Rocks Las Vegas


While in Vegas a couple of weeks ago, we took a nice hike one beautiful evening in Red Rocks. The kids always love scrambling up rocks, and incorporating a pretend sword fight or two. J-Boy has no idea how lucky he is to have a "time out" in such a beautiful location. Just remember J-Boy.... it doesn't get better than that for a punishment location! :) I can't wait until J-Boy doesn't want to escape constantly. He is such an explore bug! I-Man and A-Girl rally up any trail or mountain pretty good now. I love hiking with our little family.








2 comments:

  1. your little ones are so cute! can't wait to see them in july!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place. I think it's hilarious that Jack had to go on time out there. I cannot picture him doing anything wrong. He's too sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails