4.22.2009

ELIZA



I heart magazines! I used to be a big book reader, and although I still love books, I find that with the kids, it is hard for me to really "dive" into a book lately! I'm hoping to take advantage of my time this week, though, and try to finish the book I've been working on for some time.... oh! how a moment on the beach, with a book, and a pina colada sounds dreamy right now!

Well, magazines have become my thing lately. A couple of months ago, I discovered a great new find! ELIZA. It is a unique, modest and modern (i know those two words are not usually seen together often) newer magazine. They highlight women's interests, featuring fashion and beauty information, current issues, and real life problem solving, all while keeping perspective on what's really important in life. I especially appreciate the artistic element of their photography and enjoy the little history bits throughout the magazine. It is definitely worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails