3.16.2009

I-Man's Birthday Party



































Just a few pics of our visit to Jumpin' Jacks for I-Man's birthday. He took a few friends and they had a blast running around and playing. Mr. D was right in there with them having fun, however, it was nothing like last year! I-Man did the same thing for his birthday last year (apparently he really enjoys going to these jump things) and Dave, Shari and Shaun ran around like they were in training on some obstacle course. Too bad I don't have pics of that! Maybe they can train again next year! J-Boy, although only 1 1/2, kept right up with the kids and went on everything they did! That kid has NO FEAR! In fact, I'm always IN FEAR of where he is and what he will do.
I-Man's birthday weekend was sure fun! Love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails